1. Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
2. Execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of websites with academic industry.
3. Bring highly searchable and competitive keywords on the first page of Google (and maintain them), along with the achievement of organic traffic targets and overall business goal achievement.
4. Website administration having a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
5. Development of SEO Strategies for the company as well as its brand.
6. Website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
7. In-depth Competitive Analysis.
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and CRO.
9. Take complete ownership of websites assigned and deliver the results according to criteria mentioned in point 3.