Machinist minimum qualifications
1. Should have minimum one year certificate course in Machining works.
2. Shall be able to understand the instruction given in English /Arabic language.
1. Should have 6 years’ experience in operating, Lathe machine, milling and grinding and very familiar about precision tools.
2. Fully conversant with metallurgical terms.
3. Familiar with gauge reading and precision tools.
4. Familiar with operations of workshop machines (such as lath, milling, boring, drilling, surface grinding, shaper etc.).
5. Able to plan layout, setup and perform most machine operation.
6. Capable of understanding machining drawing and perform the work accordingly.
7. Able to select the tools as per job requirements and as per specification and plans.
8. Followed safety standard and housekeeping policies at all times.