- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university.
- Must have development experience of any web technology including PHP, MYSQL, JQUERY etc.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment across multiple small and large scale projects.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently.
NSOL values a culture of excellence. We need web developers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Hands on in creating RestFul API using Node.JS or Angular JS
- Coordinate with QA team, and familiar with web app and API testing tools.
- Hands on for analytics, push notifications (Node, APNS, GCN), Social API’s, big data and cloud.
- Strong knowledge in PHP development, RESTful API, SOAP, MVC
- Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL and mongoDB
- Perfectionism when it comes to code quality
- Commitment to developing a simple, clean, and attractive UI
- Confidence that your talent is significantly above your peers and competitors
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- And obsessive commitment to quality
- Amazon AWS, Linux/ Windows
Interface Protocols & Standards
- JSON, Web Services, Web Standards
- Amazon AWS
- JqueryWeb ServicesJSONSOAPWeb Standards
- RESTful architecture