The successful applicant will take a role in web development projects working alongside our team to produce work of the highest standards. He/She will be responsible for proposing, creating and delivering effective solutions while managing the ongoing work of existing projects.The primary duties of this role include:
- Working closely with the team to develop new & existing Websites/ Portals / Products by using new technologies
- Developing web portal/ platforms & websites with intuitive functionality and an enjoyable user experience at the core.
- Having good hands on PHP advance level.
- Experience of custom PHP web application development.
- Monitoring web server and website technical performance
- Continuously improving our in-house CMS & Reporting tools
- Developing Web services for mobile applications (IOS,Android)
The following skill, knowledge and experience is desired:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Web development
- Extensive experience in PHP
- Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL
- Demonstrable experience of developing accessible websites and ensuring they work across a wide variety of browsers and devices
- Proven experience of building e-commerce, social networking websites with multiple frameworks
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- A flexible and proactive attitude to work
- A confident and positive approach to working in a team environment
- The ability to work plan effectively and meet deadlines
A good knowledge of dealing project end to end