We are searching for a Pharmacy Auditor – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll assist in overseeing the daily operations of the ADM, reports, audits and database management.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Oversees adequate par levels of non-controlled substance medications are maintained in the ADMs as documented through Par vs. Usage reports and as evidenced by lack of inventory complaints from nursing and/or pharmacy areas
- Works with Pharmacy Computer Support and BioMed to follow up on technical or mechanical issues involving Omnicells
- Provides support for the inventory specialist during annual inventory (non-controlled substance medications)
- Performs routine controlled substance audits of pharmacy areas, including, but not limited to, daily destock transactions, controlled substances Omnicell discrepancy audits, Secure vault audits, Destock – Restock matching audits of controlled substances vault
- Provides Medication Override Report (detail and summary).
- Provides monthly Medication Area Inspection Report
- Provides special request reports by the administrative team within the department guidelines
- Provides the area managers weekly controlled substance Omnicell cycle count reports of nursing and pharmacy areas
- Ensure the accuracy of Nursing Omnicell inventory list
- Participates in the education of pharmacy students and new employee as documented by signature on the objectives and competencies form