We are building a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your customer service and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day. Job Purpose:The SEO/ Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for driving high volume of qualified organic traffic to our Digital Properties. Job Overview:Two key objectives:
- Drive high-quality organic traffic to the website
- Optimize our websites with SEO best practices
- Maintain our White-hat SEO strategy, ensuring #1 organic results across all relevant keywords and categories.
- Work on both On-page and Off-page SEO strategy.
- Conduct a search engine optimization campaign to target keywords related to Peninsula to increase online presence and reputation.
- Analysis, Technical audit, and modification of the web site's structure, navigation and underlying code in order to optimize for search rankings (“On-site Optimization”).
- Design and prepare weekly/monthly audit/insight reports and execute actionable data.
- Own the implementation and execution of organic campaigns from ideation to optimization.
- Generate at least 3-4 backlinks per month with Off-Page SEO best practices.
- Expand on our existing backlinking strategy and find new opportunities for growth with top-ranking PA/DA and trust flow/citation flow sites.
- Work with the Creative team to develop SEO-informed content strategies and optimized copy for long-form article content.
- Actively be aware and understand the continual of SEO tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B testing.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for customer acquisition.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Education/Experience: The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years’ experience of managing Search Engine Optimization
- Deep understanding of all the elements required to achieve the #1 organic SERP position
- Familiarity with SEO and local search tools (i.e. Conductor Searchlight, Google Search Console, MOZ, SEMRush, Yoast SEO, Google My business, etc.)
- Need to know how to do Long tail keyword research
- Experience of CRO with knowledge of creating and implementing multivariate tests
- Proficiency in WordPress, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Experience with a Tag Manager is a plus
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing with the ability to communicate this throughout the digital team
- Able to develop a long-term strategy with hands-on ability to get things done
- Strong skills at process definition and optimization, developing and building upon SEO and UX best practices
- Proven B2B SEO experience with lead generation tactics
- Thrives in a supportive and friendly working environment and with a desire to share new innovative ideas and skills
- Drive to meet and exceed targets and timescales
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision and guidance
- Demonstrates a highly committed attitude and works hard towards common goals with others
- Worked within a team and help to develop junior members with the sharing of skills