NORDIC TECHNOLOGIES is looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers!
We want a developer that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build next-generation applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3 years of software development experience
- 3 years of Android development
- Have published at least 5 original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.