To complete Online Assessment, visit our 'Careers web page'.
- NovusAltair.com is the UK-based ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and SIA (ACS) approved provider of professional Security Services.
- The company also provides IT and R&D solutions to a range of businesses.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Novus Altair Pakistan to take on full responsibility for bringing forth new ideas and digital marketing/sales campaigns that will be able to drive brand, leads, and business objectives.
- Manage Social Media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
- Facilitate user growth by increasing retention and brand awareness
- Understand and prepare reports using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel
- Drive creative marketing campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads - including remarket
- SEO and SMO- advanced knowledge and understanding of how to ensure we drive organic traffic from a technical and content point of view
- Undertaking research about the latest trends in the web market with regards to web content, social media marketing, SMS marketing, email marketing etc.
- Proficient with SMO and SEO
- Design UI/UX experiences and funnels for new customers using Figma
- Provide detailed insights into customer journey, drop off points, and landing page optimization using HotJar and Lucky Orange
- Coming up with creative ways to market Novus Altair
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Content creation unit on content development and planning.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Develop the execution independently from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Technical auditing, keyword research, content recommendations reporting and forecasting, using relevant tools as necessary.
- Collaborating and sharing initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Create email marketing flows in Send in Blue / Send Grid
Qualifications & Experience :
- University Degree in Business / Marketing / IT or similar
- At least 2-4 years of proven working experience as a digital/web marketing officer or similar role.
- Experience in content marketing
- Experience in marketing for user retention
- Knowledge of Shopify - having run or worked on a Shopify store
- Email marketing and copywriting experience - particularly building email workflows
- Background in subscription-model based growth
- A high degree of understanding and familiarity across owned, earned & paid digital channels (e.g. websites & landing pages, Organic & Paid Media Social, PPC, email, SEO, SMO)
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects with a a multitude of stakeholders to tight dealings
- Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided.
- Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.