We are looking for a competent Supervisor Inbound Call Center to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- Monitors productivity of Sales Agent and Control Closing Ratio on Inbound Sales Call.
- Reviews Calls data to monitor the Over all Sales Performance of Team and Center
- Monitors individuals, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends
to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Train New Hired Agents with Product Manual to make them up to the mark to take Sales Call and Close the deal
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to
products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Keys information in to computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes and to keep records of
Pending Sales and Installed Units.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites work flow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports by subordinates for commission compensation of Agent in his/her
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in International Sales campaign is essential.
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have at least 15 sales agents of international sales campaign.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in international sales campaign.