As Mobile Developer Intern, you will work with our team of developers for designing, coding and modifying our current applications for iOS and Android. Mobile Development works closely with other development and technical teams including Web Development and QA.
With general direction, you must be able to seek and provide assistance to/from other team members to solve problems, as well as be flexible when priorities change.
As we grow, you’ll grow too and have many opportunities to hone one set of skills, build a team, or try something different. But as with any early stage start-up, flexibility and a bias towards saying, “I can help make X happen – here’s how” are what move us forward.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- A collaborative and dynamic working attitude is a must.
- Self motivated and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Using version control systems such as Git
- Using mobile APIs and managing UI assets
- Maintaining Documentation
Qualifications (you should have most of these)
- Currently complete Degree of BS in computer science or a related field
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of C#, Objective-C and/or Java
- Experience with mobile development for both Android and iOS
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Xamarin, XCode and/or Android Studio
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Proven working experience in mobile programming
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly