We do not mind fresh graduates; however job hoppers are discouraged to apply. The candidate should not consider this position as a stepping stone.
- Meet and greet the walk-ins, leads by appointment.
- Answer phone calls appropriately as guided.
- Handle the desk as per established SOPs (On-Job training will be provided).
- Be a direct assistant to the CEO with written documentation as well as setting up high profile meetings/appointments, his overseas travel etc.
- Record all incoming calls with necessary details and share the same with Management.
- Maintain library with precisely recording any books borrowed and returned and addition of new inventory.
- Assist with research and other documentation.
- Daily report the status of undertaken tasks as per given format.
- Coordinate with departments on meetings and calls and any administrative support required by them.
The candidate must very well spoken (English) and English writing communication should be excellent, preferably an O or A level school graduate.