Nutrifactor is looking for Amazon Ecommerce expert.
The Amazon expert is responsible for Amazon listing, product research and development, preparing day to day order reports, increasing sales, doing target-oriented sales, Amazon ppc campaigns.
• Managing& monitoring digital sales of company products on Amazon.
• Calculate costs & profits.
• Understand the Amazon market Trend
• Manage all online activity in related to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategy
• Manage Products from Researching of Product to Final Sales.
• Manage all the Advertising (Amazon ppc) Campaigns and Budget Management.
• Work on Keywords for marketing
• Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve sales performance.
• Report on performance.
• Rapidly identifying new opportunities to grow and scale quickly while delivering high-quality products.
• Designing and implementing new processes to help scale the business.
Essential Skills Competencies:
• Minimum Bachelors degree with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Minimum 1.5 years of experience of handling Amazon.
• Hands on experience of selling successfully at Amazon.
• In depth industry knowledge of Digital Sales.
• Ability to multi task and handle a diverse work load.
• Act as a strong link of department and be an analytical thinker.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Efficient in meeting deadlines.
• Strong communication skills written as well as verbal
One of the largest Nueutraceuticals Manufacturer and exporter in Pakistan.