The HR Manager will be responsible for overall HR functions including staff recruitment, contracts management, staff skills development,performance management, orientations, staff grievance handling and benefits administration. The incumbent will work closely with all program with coordinators/managers on human resources matters.
- Ensure proper orientation of all new staff with periodic follow up fields visits for additional support to field teams;
- Deal employee grievances in accordance with DIL policies and procedures;
- Oversee the maintenance and confidentiality of human resources data including payroll, database and personal files.
- Assist in Performance Management System and work closely with supervisors to provide technical support and ensure that the system is implemented in true spirit.
- Manage timely preparation and disbursement of monthly payroll
- Manage employees benefit schemes effectively, ensure all staff are oriented with policies and procedures;
- To manage and supervise staff according to standard guidelines including performance management, job orientation, capacity building,support in recruitment process and grievance handling.
- Good team player;
- An ability to work discretely and professionally with sensitive and confidential information;
- Strong English Language skills both written and spoken.
- Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office,