• This position will lead the full cycle recruiting process for our Company.This includes sourcing talent and attracting candidates by using various different resources and recruiting technology including job boards, social/digital media, and recruitment, marketing and employee referrals.This position will collaborate with department managers to identify immediate and future hiring needs.
• Develops and implements recruitment processes and sources to achieve recruitment objectives and develop a talent pipeline for potential vacant positions.
• Develops and updates job descriptions with managers
• Screens and filters candidate resumes and applications
• Conducts interviews, Coordinates with interview teams and candidates
• Works with the Manager HR to create and develop recruiting and turnover reports for hiring managers and HR team regarding open searches, hiring statistics and costs
• Manages applicant tracking system and ensures accurate records on recruiting activities for positions at all levels
• Conducts reference and background checks and completes pre and post hire documentation
• Oversees the completion of new employee orientations, on-boarding activities and exit interviews
• Contributes to the needs of the HR department by completing generalist tasks as needed
• Will assist with and lead company training initiatives
• Training system review and implementation and train the trainer
• High attention to detail
• Execution of recruitment and smooth onboarding process ideas and plan
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.