OVER ALL JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITY
To devise and effectively implement the corporate Business plan for High Street Lubricants, Coordinate with Marketing for Sales Promotion, branding etc. including ideas generation, strategies, forecasting, phasing, feasibilities and targets setting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES & CRITICAL JOB ELEMENTS
State your Job dimensions as quantitatively as possible. Example: Rs in millions, number of employees, number of customers, number of invoices etc.
· Hi-Street Lubricants- Exceeding Targets
· Strong Control on Credit exposure
· Marketing- Result Oriented Coordination
· Effective Management of Distributors
· Effective management on Outstanding and receivables
The incumbent will be responsible to:
Hi-Street Lubricants Sales:
· Establish an effective distribution network across the region.
· Ensure Commitment to the annual sales target
· Strict Control of Credit exposure as per approved Credit Lines.
· Maintain an effective control on receivables
· Compile the competitive information report
· Manage the marketing calendar to utilize the approved budget and implement the marketing strategies that aligns with the corporate goals.
· Maintain the distributor of ROI
· Ensure Team management (hiring & maintaining of distributors & team)
· Process Accomplishment visits
· Appoint / induct good professional distributor(s) financially sound and control Process Distribution management
· Assist in Planning as per the allocated budget, Plan special company events.
· Assist to ensure Execution of the Marketing plan
Sales Promotion Coordination:
· Manage, develop and drive all Promotions communications activities
· Maximize awareness through all available social media options to support immediate and long-term business goals in a creative and cost-effective manner
· Suggest creative and dynamic content to promote the Target Lubricants Support in formulating and implementing promotional activities across the business in order to raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation of the company
· Be an advocate for the latest tools, techniques and propose the most suitable promotional trends and best practices
Education / Experience
Master degree preferably MBA in Sales /Marketing
10 years Minimum in a similar position in Lubricants / FMCG model
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
· Sales and negotiation skills, Market knowledge, B2B pipeline Management, Key account Management Skill, Business Acumen (Lubricants), Communication Proficiency, Customer/Client Focus, Leadership qualities, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving/ Analysis, Strategic Thinking, Technical Capacity/ Know How
OIL INDUSTRIES PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD (OIP) is a Private Limited Company registered with Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan (S.E.C.P.) under the Companies Ordinance. The Company started its business in 1976 with the brand name “TARGET”. Oil Industries Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd has one of the latest ...
OIL INDUSTRIES PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD (OIP) is a Private Limited Company registered with Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan (S.E.C.P.) under the Companies Ordinance. The Company started its business in 1976 with the brand name “TARGET”. Oil Industries Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd has one of the latest ...Read More