OMG Studios is looking for an Efficient, Vigilant & Savvy Social Media Ninja who can work with the team and ensure that our social media presence is felt across the world. If you follow Hollywood, American Pop Culture and know what's happening in the Tinseltown, then it's going to be a dream job for you.
YOU MUST HAVE
• +1 years relevant experience in digital marketing – specifically social.
• High standard and level of expertise of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluency in all current and emerging social platforms and their marketing applications.
• Strong visual eye regarding the creation of graphics and selection of images for social publishing.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated, team-player, strong work ethic and detail-oriented.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Write and research social content that is on-brand.
• Day-To-Day Social Channel monitoring and maintenance using both native platform publishing as well as 3rd party tools (training will be provided).
• Manage weekly / monthly social content calendar.
• Collaborate with marketing team to design and execute a comprehensive social media strategy that will achieve identified business goals.
• Follow trends in social content and identify opportunities for testing new tactics and platforms.
• Answering questions from followers and replying to comments and messages.