The Position We are looking for a talented and experienced UI/UX Designer to create modern UI and enhance user experience.
The Designer should have an eye for design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Responsibilities:
- Work on the UI/UX Design, according to given functionality for desktop-based application using figma
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages, create themes from concept, integrate modern UI with existing/newly created UI screens and bind the data (wherever needed) with the newly created or existing UI.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestones deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring for other team members.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience of working as UX designer or at least having good understanding of the usability principles and techniques.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented programming, software architectures, design patterns including UI designs patterns, and software development best practices.
- Should have the ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent collaboration skills with strong English communication skills.
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Well-structured working, abstraction capability with logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Result and action-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach, with the ability to avoid getting stuck in analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment.