Are you the kind of person who considers all the facts before making a decision? Do you enjoy digging through data to find the best solution to the problem?
LUNCH:ON is a rapidly growing, fast-paced, venture-backed food delivery business that connects local restaurants with office workers. We are looking for talented individuals to help grow our analytics and insights capabilities to shape the company’s future. Your insights will tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong, and what we should do next.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work closely with the leadership team including CEO and COO to inform business recommendations anchored on data, facts, and insights. Besides world-class analytical and communication skills, the ideal candidate will possess a high degree of entrepreneurial DNA: a sense of ownership, no fear of getting their hands dirty and a focus on getting things done.
- Analyze a variety of data sets and derive new insights
- Model our multi-source data into an easily queryable form
- Build dashboards and tools that will enable other team members to analyze and understand the data
- Use your insights to create action items
- Work with business owners to build data sets that answer their specific questions
- Work independently and present new findings and features to the team
- Strong understanding of statistics
- Strong Experience with SQL
- Expertise in building and maintaining scalable and reliable ETL jobs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Some Experience programming in Python, or other high-level programming languages
- Ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Paid, full-time