Front Desk Officer required for a luxury apartment building.
Well paid job with other perks and benefits in the complete package. Looking for a motivated and driven individual who is willing to work hard and climb the corporate ladder. Bold and confident personality, smart and well spoken professional.
1. Fluent spoken and written english
2. Excellent managerial skills
3. Experience in customer services / customer relations
4. Work experience in hospitality industry would have an advantage
5. Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
1. Attending to all residents of the building
2. Keeping a check that no unauthorized personnel enters the building
3. Maintaining a log for all visitors
4. Taking bookings of the entertainment areas and handling the cash receipts.
5. Ensuring the working staff are performing their respective duties.
6. Coordinating with the head office and higher management to give daily and weekly update reports.
7. Keeping of mail and other documents of the residents and having them safely delivered to them respectively.
8. Authority to issue or deny a gate pass for visitors.
9. Keeping an attendance record of the security and working staff on site.
10. Coordinating and delivering all required information to higher management as and when required.
11. Upkeep of complaints register and resolving issues at the site.