One Unit is one of the fastest growing software companies in North America, with over 10 million users worldwide! Thousands of business owners in the fitness, wellness, yoga, music, dance, and martial arts industry love our platform as it helps grow their business through dynamic and innovative features.
We are passionate about providing entrepreneurs optimal solutions to help them run their business with ease.
Known as the software company with a heart, we are extremely customer focused.
Our clients are our number one priority and we do all we can to make sure their business needs are being fulfilled.
We are a growing team of bright, ambitious individuals who are seeking like-minded candidates who can help us take our brand to the next level! We are looking for someone who can think outside of the box and isn’t afraid to push the envelope.
The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and strong experience in accounting/billing.
· Create and issue invoices to large accounts
· Monitor all payments to vendors and prepare monthly billing reports
· Review ACH and Credit processing for Charge backs and failures
· Monitor and review billing processes to ensure system is up to date
· Calling customers for collections on past due invoices
· Adjust WL to reflect outstanding balance for Billing team to collect
· Processes & track refund and Skipped payment requests
· Maintain accurate customer records with WL including accurate agreement records
· Create PowerPoint Deck Presentations
· Ordering office equipment
· Administer cheques to third party vendors and/or suppliers
· Review and create contracts for customers
· Schedule meeting, participate in board meeting minutes
Qualifications & Skills:
4+ years of experience in an accounting or billing role
Strong written and communication skills
Ability to work with key stakeholders billing team, sales, executive and accounting teams
Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Knowledge of accounting software, such as QuickBooks
Note: You must take this online test to complete your job application. Click the button to take the test now or visit your dashboard to take it later. You can also find a link to this test in your registered email address.
Beware! Reported Companies
Rozee.pk is not in business with below-mentioned companies due to multiple fraudulent recruiting
complaints/activities which begun with fictitious interview inquiries sent by instant message (IM), email, or
text. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, please
immediately report at [email protected].