Head of Internal Audit is responsible for providing assurance on Risk, Controls, and Governance of EP Systems. The incumbent will have the opportunity to make recommendations and monitor an entity-specific audit plan. Furthermore, the Head of Internal Audit will be the key member in supporting best practice strategic directions of the Audit function and encourage the audit team in achieving the goals.
• Contribute to the strategic direction of Internal Audit; ensuring objectives and priorities are well understood and communicated with a focus on innovating current audit approach, testing methods and use of data.
• Attract, hire, and retain a team of high-performing audit professionals.
• Supervising the end-to-end delivery of engagements, include quality assuring all of our deliverables.
• Support the Audit management in the development of the bottom-up and top-down annual audit plan, ensuring that all mandatory/ regulatory audit requirements have been identified and incorporated in the audit plan.
• Collaborate with Audit colleagues across business and risk facing subject areas to understand strategy, risk appetite and objectives.
• Attending Audit Committees to present our reports and findings.
• Review and evaluate audit work delivered by the audit teams and approval of the relevant stages of the audit cycle.
• Ensure all actions from audits are carried out within specific timescales.
• Ensure that audit team is performing in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function.
• Engage stakeholders in a timely manner to stay updated on emerging risks, business challenges and developments.
• Takes responsibility and accountability of audit's coverage and reporting on common high risks areas such KYC, AML, Fraud, Technology, Sanctions, and other enforcement action compliance.
• Facilitate and as required participate in ad-hoc reviews and regulatory / supervisory examinations of the wider business.
• Strong track record in the delivery of IT Internal Audit and Controls Services.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to communicate effectively with senior management, the audit committee as well as with external parties including government regulators if required.
• Experience in converting opportunities and business development.
• Solid experience with data analytic techniques and tools.
• Experience of local banking laws and regulations (including KYC, AML).
• Certified Information Systems Auditor would be preferred
Pakistan has witnessed a huge tide of digital transformation across all sectors in recent times and Information Technology took the fore-front in making it happen. Digitization and bringing convenience to the public through innovative technological solutions endorse the fact that Pakistan has a lot of potential which can catapult the economy to new heights. Systems Limited, being a pioneer in Pakistan’s IT industry since its inception in 1977, has progressed in bringing upfront technological solutions in almost every domain. Given the vast and diverse experience Systems Limited has, the evolving financial landscape in Pakistan, encouraged the company to identify the fin-tech domain as a grave opportunity for which they made a separate subsidiary by the name of E-Processing Systems Pvt. Ltd. E-Processing Systems was made with the sole purpose of bringing innovative financial technological products in the industry to increase digital footprint, mobilize mobile top-ups as a vehicle for financial inclusion aggregate financial services for the unbanked under a single umbrella and provide interoperability among disparate branchless banking services available to the mass market. OneLoad as a product of E-Processing Systems, was incepted in 2013 and officially launched in 2016 with similar goals. It is one of the most recognized ecommerce platforms for provision of digital services across the country as it allows the retailers to have a one-stop online solution and discourages them to maintain a large inventory of scratch cards. OneLoad is an online service aggregator application, which has crossed about 500,000+ downloads on Google Playstore, that enables users to easily buy prepaid vouchers for all mobile companies, pay utility bills and transfer balance to other OneLoad users.