1) Documentation of processes, business requirements, functional/system requirements, procedures, policies, reports, and plans.
2) Gather business requirements and analyze them for best outputs
3) Gather business requirements and analyze them for best outputs
4) Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
5) Support marketing, sales and support through assisting the development and maintenance of various documents including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
6) R&D of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
7) Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
8) Perform UAT, beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
9) Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
1) Must have experience in Documentation, Content Writing, and Technical Writing.
2) Must be proficient in MS Power Point to make visually appealing presentations.
3)Must have expertise in MS Excel to make reports and interactive dashboards.
4) Expertise in documenting processes in MS Visio or any other tool
5) Experience in any Project Management Tool
6) Business / Data Analytical skills
7) Product / Project Management.
8) Good at troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
Pakistan has witnessed a huge tide of digital transformation across all sectors in recent times and Information Technology took the fore-front in making it happen. Digitization and bringing convenience to the public through innovative technological solutions endorse the fact that Pakistan has a lot of potential which can catapult the economy to new heights. Systems Limited, being a pioneer in Pakistan’s IT industry since its inception in 1977, has progressed in bringing upfront technological solutions in almost every domain. Given the vast and diverse experience Systems Limited has, the evolving financial landscape in Pakistan, encouraged the company to identify the fin-tech domain as a grave opportunity for which they made a separate subsidiary by the name of E-Processing Systems Pvt. Ltd. E-Processing Systems was made with the sole purpose of bringing innovative financial technological products in the industry to increase digital footprint, mobilize mobile top-ups as a vehicle for financial inclusion aggregate financial services for the unbanked under a single umbrella and provide interoperability among disparate branchless banking services available to the mass market. OneLoad as a product of E-Processing Systems, was incepted in 2013 and officially launched in 2016 with similar goals. It is one of the most recognized ecommerce platforms for provision of digital services across the country as it allows the retailers to have a one-stop online solution and discourages them to maintain a large inventory of scratch cards. OneLoad is an online service aggregator application, which has crossed about 500,000+ downloads on Google Playstore, that enables users to easily buy prepaid vouchers for all mobile companies, pay utility bills and transfer balance to other OneLoad users.