OneNet Pakistan is an IT Monitoring & Security solutions and services provider. We offer IT Monitoring and IT Security solutions to Enterprise and Telco companies in Pakistan. Our services include Managed Services, Monitoring, Network and Application Audit, and consulting. We love to work on challenging problems and exciting projects. We are an emerging startup that is growing and expanding with large-scale Enterprise and Telco projects.
We are looking for an energetic and creative person to join us as Marketing Executive and lead our marketing plans. If you want to work in an emerging startup, with a cool team and professional work culture with zero office politics, then read on.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the company head to design and implement marketing plans, including promotional materials, marketing campaigns, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition. Coordinates with the technical team to understand the company’s products & services to identify marketing opportunities.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns, including digital marketing & social media, exhibitions & conferences, and print media.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications. Develop presentations for all products and services. Produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, newsletters, emails and website pages. Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring digital marketing campaign spend against the budget, and measuring the effectiveness of the digital ads and measuring their performance. Ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
- Planning company’s participation in IT exhibitions & conferences, design of company’s booth, compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate. Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at such events. Manage booth and do customer interviews and focus groups.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services. Assist in competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to market positioning, pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Ideal: a BS degree in CS or IT, with MBA in Marketing would be an advantage. Minimum: a BBA/MBA in Marketing with solid experience & exposure in IT industry.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience of B2B marketing in a similar role in a Technology company or IT vendor or Software house.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in designing, planning, and executing digital marketing, including email marketing, social media B2B campaigns in Linkedin (primary) and Facebook/Twitter (secondary).
- Strong marketing management, coordination & interaction, and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of the IT sector, B2B market, customer segmentation and market positioning.
- Should have really good PowerPoint skills. Ability to use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator would be a plus.
Please apply only if you meet most of the requirements above and really feel you can make a difference. Position is based in Karachi, encourages females & minorities to apply, and can consider work-from-home roles as well.