OneWood is a customer-focused Digital Commerce Agency. We comprise of seasoned managers, creative graphic designers, clever coders, fussy quality engineers and nerdy marketers.
We have the privilege of working with prestigious clients in UK Europe and Australia as well as in Pakistan like Coca-Cola, Tang Pakistan, Zaitoon Group, Hush Puppies, Stylo etc.
We are looking for a lead project manager, who can not only manage individual projects, but also manage the project resources. Candidate must have demonstrated PM experience, excellent English and communication skills, and familiar with a variety of tools MS Project, ASANA, Trello etc
- Define project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks
- Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps foster strong relationships. Serve as the internal central point of communication around project status, timelines, and risks
- Use Agile/SCRUM or standard software development processes
- Define, document, and implement project management and engineering best practices and process improvements
- Motivate team members to action; identify common themes, make inferences and draw conclusions
- Create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members; assemble a team with the right mix of skills; coach and motivate team members; delegate responsibility; promote mutual support and interaction.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to interact with senior management.
- Take responsibility of overall quality and delivery of the project