Opencode Systems Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Built on top of that technology, Opencode iSDP is the market leading Super Telecom Application Server (Super TAS) running hundreds of complex network applications while radically reducing time-to-market, operation cost and data center footprint.
Opencode specialized portfolio addresses key domains such as Data and IoT, Network Orchestration and Exposure, Wireless Emergency Alerts and Cell Broadcast, Location Services, Messaging, and more.
60 mobile operators in more than 50 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode.
Due to expanding its activities the company is looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of Linux System Administrator.
• Installation, Integration, Testing, Commissioning, Live activation of Opencode products and software on different customer testing and production platforms;
• Administrate, Monitor, Troubleshoot and Preventive maintenance of customer Linux based Enterprise IT infrastructure /RHEL/
• Ensure work on-time delivery and customer technical follow-up;
• 24/7 Duty on call support on rotation base
• Work internally with project and product managers and teams;
• Work in internal team’s projects of automation installation of customer platforms;
• To be at customer site as and when required to provide necessary technical support;
• Help build, maintain strong customer relationships through kind and professional communication;
• Ensure full Customer satisfaction while preserving the Company reputation;
• Reporting to the Project Manager / Team Lead;
• 2+ years of Computer and/or Telecom Engineering;
• Excellent knowledge in Linux System Administration;
• Good background in networking technology;
• Good DB and SQL background, MySQL administration and maintenance;
• English is a must; second language is an advantage;
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work with schedules and deadlines;
• Ability to work in international environment;
• Ability to learn new technology and use it;
• Teamwork skills, can-do attitude, must be assertive and approachable;
• Specify technology in a way that customers can understand;
• Knowledge in Docker;
• Knowledge in scripting languages /Bash, Python, Shell/;
• Virtualization – general knowledge/concept;
• Knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN protocol stack;
• An attractive remuneration package with a bonus system for performance;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional and personal growth;
•Working in an international environment of qualified professionals;
•The opportunity to work on projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world-market innovative services.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV (in English).
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Opencode Systems Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to consumers but under ...Read More