- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality.
- Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to Export /Import Administration Regulations.
- Drives costs savings with a focus on Visibility, Variability and Velocity
- Provides proactive communications and solutions for distribution issues.
- Track shipment information from Airline – Inbound and Outbound
- Ensure proper pickup and drop of cargo to and from Airline offices
- Ensure proper recording of arrival and De-manifestation of daily shipments
- Ensure all shipments are recorded on DSSP (Daily Sales & Shipment Performa)
- Ensure that all items appearing on DSSP (Daily Sales & Shipment Performa) are received intact i.e. No damage has occurred to any item of the shipments.
- Ensure deliveries made by GCs and Couriers are properly updated in the system well in time though mobile phones.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.