Work with us. We are always on the lookout for passionate people that want to be part of our company and can resonate with our vision – be it in operations or at the corporate office. New York Coffee Bahria Town Islamabad is currently at a rapid growth stage with turnaround plans across many fronts and it is an exciting time to join the team where you have the opportunity to shape the brand and be part of a success story.
We are seeking for experienced individual and have opening within our corporate team as we are looking for talented individual to join in accounts. If you have a coffee and F&B industry background and are passionate to work for the growing New York Coffee brand, then we’ve been looking for you!
- Keeping financial records up-to-date. Document financial transactions by entering account information. Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Processing business transactions. Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices. Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Maintaining sales ledger and general ledger. Secures financial information by completing data base backups. Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Controlling the payroll. Preparing, fulfilling, and distributing employee checks
- Preparing and approving POs. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Monitoring vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods. Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Posting customer checks, vendor payments, and ACH payments
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Assisting in account analysis and account coding
- Reconciling account balances and reconciling bank statements
- Processing billing adjustments and refunds
- Collection phone calls and e-mails as needed
- Assisting financial department, other assistants, and Accounting Manager as needed
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed