Optima Resources is an Offshore resources house based in Islamabad, Pakistan. We are a resources and planning organization for an oil and gas industry company based in the middle east working to meet today’s energy high powered energy demands. We are looking for a highly competent, self-motivated, and dynamic candidate join our team.
1. Job identification / Position detail
Sales and Logistics/Supply Coordinator
Reporting to / Line Manager:
English & Urdu
Supply Chain and Sales
4. Key responsibilities & measurement
Key Tasks & KPIs
· Plan, develop, and organize end to end supply chain flow
· Develop the supply chain channels
· Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing of materials and finished goods.
· Manage inventory purchasing, control, forecasting, logistics, shipping & transportation.
· Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
· Monitor forecasts and quotas to accurately determine raw material needs and ensure availability of materials or products.
· Ensure that all transactions are kept current, recorded accurately, and processed efficiently.
· Manage and/or execute procurement related functions (e.g., develop and implement sales & supply management & procurement frameworks, negotiate agreements, draft and manage sales and supply, etc.).
· Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
· Identify and manage risk within the supply chain.
· Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
· Monitor quality control standards of the company for each product & material purchased.
· Deliver targeted savings through reduction in cost
· Provide inputs to planning activities with horizons of 3 to 18 months.
· Focuses on effective communication and relationship building with internal & external customers and suppliers.
· Collaborate with other departments to identify new suppliers.
· Participate in the coordination of product changes or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely material/production flow.
· Document physical supply chain processes, such as shipping documents, invoices, and any government documentation requires for shipping and logistics for international shipping.
· Coordinate activities with transportation team and/or vendors to ensure timely deliveries
· Manage daily production reporting activities and day to day issues from manufacturing unit
· Prepare and maintain production reports with regular update (daily, weekly, monthly) to Manager
· Coordinate with all relevant management teams to ensure excellence and timely delivery of materials and finished goods in all capacities
· Give daily and weekly reports to the management team on supply, sales, and productions stats
6. Skills & experiences
Sound Knowledge of:
· Metal industry, Fabrication Factories, Casting Industry in Pakistan is a compulsory requirement.
· Technical understanding of metal (fabrication) machinery
· Past experience with purchasing in the metal industry
· Dies and molds industry experience is required
· Microsoft Office particularly of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Negotiation and communication skills
· The ability to comfortably talk about price
· Available relevant suppliers in the market, the current capacity situation, and the impact of economy
· The patience needed to negotiate successfully
· Management of material resources and good decision making
· Pakistan shipping and Taxation Laws
University degree, in Supply Chain or in Business Management, or in mechanical engineering
5 years’ experience in relevant field is compulsory.
7. Personal qualities
30 - 40 years of age
Islamabad, Bahria Town. (But will be required to travel to Gujranwala, Lahore, & Karachi as required by management and work)
· Learning attitude
· Strong communication
Analytical & strategic competence:
· Sound approach to solve issues
· Proper Knowledge
· Challenging behaviour
· Working as a role model
· Ability to coordinate
· Working as a strong part in team
· Fair and reliable
· Proper cultural knowledge
· Organizational talent
· Ability to work under stress
Optima Resources is an Offshore resources house based in Islamabad, Pakistan. We are a resources and planning organization for an oil and gas industry company based in the middle east working to meet today’s energy high powered energy demands.