Start Your Journey With Us
Options International an upcoming business group expanding its hospitality sector by opening 4 more upscale restaurants and a membership club in Lahore. Food Division features very unique restaurants concept along with cafe's and bakers. The addition of membership club in the heart of the city will lead the food division to new heights with features such as catering, wedding halls, pool, spa, gym, guest house and much more.
Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Manages all restaurants, catering, club and kitchen operations as well as staff on a daily basis. Areas of responsibility include employees/management/related departments handling and running of smooth operations of the food division. As a department head, directs and works with the food and beverage/culinary management team and employees to successfully execute all food and hospitality operations. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Education and Experience
• Masters Degree and 5 years Food / Hospitality Experience. Recently Retired Army Officer with Food / Hospitality knowledge will be the most preferred candidate for the post.
• CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Day-to-Day Operations
•Ensure all managers and department heads are performing their jobs as per SOP's.
•Ensure best customer service is practiced at all locations/ outlets.
•Ensure food taste is being delivered as per standards.
• Ensure service and sanitation standards are being met.
•Ensure purchasing is done rightly and food cost of each section is being maintained as per SOP;s.
•Ensure Admin and HR departments are running effectively.
• Order and purchase equipment and supplies at competitive prices.
•Take responsibility for smooth operation of all locations.
•Deal with all Gov't departments to ensure un-necessary interference is not causing the hurdle in operation.
Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage Goals
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
• Develops business goals and creates appropriatiable development plans.
• Integrates objectives, opportunities and resources to achieve business goals.
Developing and Maintaining Budgets
• Identifies and addresses financial opportunities as needed.
• Manages areas of operation to budget by reviewing operating statements, budget worksheets and payroll progress reports.
• Manages department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Maximizes revenue opportunities through competitive pricing of food & beverage products and services.
• Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service, and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Strives to improve service performance.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Estimates cost and benefit ratio, maintaining balance between profit and service satisfaction.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Responds effectively to guest problems and handles complaints.
• Shares plans with CEO and ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve guest satisfaction results.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Ensures that expectations and objectives are clearly communicated to subordinates; subordinates are also open to raise questions and/or concerns.
• Administers the performance appraisal process for direct report managers.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
• Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and or managers.
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Handle other group matters at times.