As a Sr.Program Manager you can expect your day-to-day responsibilities at different levels to include understanding of the following:
1. Facilitate effective project team and cross-functional interactions.
2. Create projects, determine project teams, identify goals, and map out deliverables to drive projects to successful execution.
3. To ensure that project activities operate within agreed policies and procedures.
4. To develop and operate an evaluation, monitoring, risk management and reporting framework.
5. Evaluate the impact of project activities/deliverables across the team portfolio and where there may be points of synergy or conflict.
6. Work closely with project team leaders, cross functional team members and functional leadership.
7. Cultivate strong working relationships with project team members and functional partners.
1. Master’s degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical related field.
2. Communicating clearly and resolving conflicts between cross functional & product teams.
3. Experience managing execution and high-quality product delivery. 4. Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical & non-technical members
1. Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
2. Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Experience 5+ years' experience in similar job profile
Tools used within the organization
2. Confluence 3.
Orcalo is a UK based software solution provider which provides secured and compatible ERP and HRM solution for an organization, which is a web based solution for accounting, inventory, sale, purchase and legal management system