Orient Electronics requires Project Manager Civil Works for high quality engineering deliverables for structure, foundation, infrastructure and general civil works.
- Prepare budgets, schedules, effort hour and material takeoff estimates, project status report, staffing forecast and perform other administrative tasks.
- Manage entire team to ensure the completion of projects within given targeted timeline.
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project.
- Prepare, review, and check engineering calculations, designs, drawings and Evaluate cost estimates provided by various contractors related to civil works.
- Verifications of the running bills raised by the contractors.
- Ensure that project meet legal guidelines, environmental directives and health and safety requirements.
Experience in Construction/Project Management of High rise buildings, Hotels, Hospital & Commercial mall in G.C.C Countries. Involved in Design review/ Design management. Has ability to work on Primavera, Revit/Bim.