· To plan, execute and coordinate all ATL/BTL marketing activities of company brands.
· To coordinate with creative and media agencies for smooth execution of advertisement campaigns (ATL and BTL).
· To manage and monitor allocated marketing budgets and report variances.
· Set strategic and tactical objectives of brands in line with broader department and company objectives.
· To align marketing and advertisement plans with objectives and monitor the same to ascertain achievement; including pre and post evaluation of specific campaigns using metrics such as GRP’s, reach, frequency etc.
· To monitor competitor ATL/BTL activities to ascertain share of voice and benchmark performance.
· To coordinate with sales team to gather POS and BTL related requirements and incorporate into annual/quarterly/monthly plans.
· To plan and execute various marketing research (primary and secondary) activities to provide recommendations for setting creative and media strategies, marketing objectives and changes to product packaging, design and other attributes.
· To manage all design related aspects of brand including packaging and other communication.
· To keep track of competitor product and packaging attributes.
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...Read More