Internship leading to job.
You’ll be working on the product, meaning the core of BlueEast, with a focus on:
- Bringing more value to exhibitors and helping them find customers during
- Developing and optimizing of Node.js services
- Making the application set up seamless for event organizers
- Improving the integration of ticketing APIs
- Degree in Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in Node.js and JS/ES6 (professional experience or personal
- Familiar with Asynchronous I/O and NoSQL databases
- Rigorous, autonomous and resourceful
- You love to learn and to tackle challenges
- You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term job afterward, based on your performance and results.