The person will be responsible for managing projects in which he/she will be responsible for steering, planning, decision making and controlling matters that arise within a software development project. The role entails overall planning to maximize the efficiency of the development activities while ensuring timely and high-quality execution of projects. The person shall lead team meetings, record/report status, make decisions based on clear justification considering different scenarios including budgeted resources, technical and risk assessment and mitigation. Tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain the project charter from available information.
- Work with engineering team to create project work breakdown structure and timeline.
- Plan, steer and monitors activities of the assigned projects.
- Track project KPIs and prepare reports on project activity status.
- Manage and coordinate project team comprised of experienced software developers.
- Provide the Project Management deliverables following established BlueEast processes to internal and external customers.
- Inform and coordinate teams to keep with deadlines and stages and gates.
- Prioritize tasks within the project and enable task execution.
- Work in cooperation with Line managers to understand project issues and identify solutions.
- Lead decision making for the project.
- Assure quality and completeness of software deliveries based on internal and industry standards.
- Review deliverables and execute gate reviews.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Maintain and improve project management processes.
- University degree in computer science, electronics or telecommunication engineering.
- Over 10 years’ experience in software development and project management.
- An understanding of embedded software development.
- Ability to motivate team members and lead.
- Very organized with good time management skills.
- Able to work independently and precisely.
- Good documentation skills.
- Strong English communications skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Able to travel if required.
Person having experience of managing MERN Stack projects will be preffered.