Orient Group of Companies is a growing conglomerate which has registered tremendous growth in the last decade. The group is going to diversify into the potential industries and offer its partners a fulfilling career, learning and progression.
The Group intends to hire the professional with following profile:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management
2. Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize
3. Exceptional Leadership and influencing skills, Strategic thinking and problem solving skills. Taking ownership of work. Quick learner thriving for value addition
4. Ability to produce financial models and presentations at the Senior level
5. Coordination with various departments and cross functional reporting line
6. Working in the multifunctional team including service centers
7. Conflict resolution & effectively managing and dealing with confrontation
8. Conversant with advanced specialized and latest auditing work across multiple disciplines
9. Innovative and analytical mindset. Ability to adapt to change
10. Ensures the accuracy of the periodic cash payment schedule for sign-off
11. Doing month / year end reconciliations with the customers and suppliers and resolution of the issues in professional manner
12. Preparation of withholding tax statements and reconciliation with income tax ledgers
13. Ensuring accurate Income Tax and Sales Tax withholding from payments
14. Manages and produces templates for the monthly reforecasts and annual budgets
15. Ensures journal entries are in the correct entities and provides support for GL coding
16. Ensures monthly reporting to project leads and senior management is produced and is an accurate reflection of actuals and include the information required by the team
17. Analyze monthly variations to budget and reforecast and provide details as to their variances
18. Regular and thorough reporting to the senior management with good presentation
19. Comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations of the Group and its different Companies.
IT Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Office application suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio diagramming/flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis.
Technical Skills: Grip on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Internal Audit Standards, Taxation Laws, Corporate laws and Compliance, Risk Management practices, Strong Analytical Skills, Coordination and Communication skills.