· To manage the Company’s Accounts Receivable portfolio to acceptable standards, lead the Credit Control Section, initiate and drive strategic and operational improvements to accomplish overall objectives.
· Develop collection strategy and action plan and ensure that they are carried out in true latter & spirit to reduce overdue amounts.
· Establishing criteria for dealer credit ratings with strong follow-ups.
· Review the company credit control procedure and develop and implement enhancements where required.
· Cash flow forecasting (weekly/monthly) and monitoring daily cash receipts to meet monthly & yearly targets.
· Preparation of monthly report on debt aging, credits processed and provision for losses.
· Liaison with the Branch Managers, Branch Accountants, Dealers & other stake holders with regard to the status of the customer account, adherence to company policies & procedures and to pursue timely collection of amounts due to the Company.
· Ensure customer/dealer reconciliation on timely basis.
· To manage overall credit control activities including supervising a team of credit control operators.
· Provides reports on Credit Management to Senior Management.
· Close coordination with credit control team country wide for policies implementation & problem solving.
· Close coordination with Sales, Marketing and Management regarding Sales & Collection policy formulation and implementation.
· Coordinate with Sales & Marketing department for dealer categorization/grading.
· To keep the company up to date with credit management procedures and techniques.
· Dealer’s visits as and when required in order to address their issues & concerns.
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...Read More