- Be well-versed, preferably certified, in Cisco.
- Evaluate training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills to speed up the process of training field engineers.
- Design computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Conduct training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
· Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training logistics and tools.
· Provide technical training to professional personnel.
· Meet organizational training needs.
· Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
· Interact with technical experts.
· Document and maintain all training processes and issues.
· Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
· Monitor training sessions and trainees.