You will be responsible for
· Ensuring bulk material & trims’ quality are good for bulk production.
· Review and ensure understanding of tech packs, garment specs, garments measurement accurately and packing requirements, with factories.
· Conducting pre-production meeting before bulk production start.
· Ensuring the quality of the outward garments are manufactured in accordance with product specifications/measurements and standards by conducting in-line, pre-final & final quality inspection in the assigned factories.
· Able to work independently and think critically to determine level of defects – critical, major, or minor defects.
· Ensuring inspection reports uploading to specified database in a timely manner.
· Ensuring the factories understand ORN’s requirement and are executing correctly.
· Responsible for quality complaint follow up and prepare corrective action plan for improvement.
· Report abnormal situation in the factories to the QA team & Sourcing team (Suspicion of unauthorized sub-contracting, strike, violation of Social Compliance issues, misconduct issue).
· Report update production status to QA team & Sourcing team.
Plus any other requirements as directed by management and superiors