We are looking for an Experienced Senior Executive Sales & Marketing required to overlook and boost the sales of a landmark multi-story luxury apartment project based in Islamabad, Pakistan under the name of Sukh Chayn Residence. Candidates must have 5-10 years of minimum experience at the aforementioned post, managing sales for multi-story/high rise projects or other relevant projects earlier.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Identifies and generates new business; develops and delivers sales presentations.
- Develops customer relations including but not limited to sales leads, research, cold calling, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service.
- Maintains and develops client relations for new and larger established existing customers, assuring all existing customer are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and develop need-based marketing relations.
- Develops sales documentation including but not limited to spreadsheets, correspondence, sales proposals, presentations, and internal paperwork for new customer proposals and presentations.
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Develops an effective sales presentation that is continually tested and used in the field.
- Develops and implements a plan for closing business and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Seeks/creates opportunities to expand business with current clients; identifies further business needs and develops and presents solutions.
- Grows existing accounts to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance the efficiency of the business development team.
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis.
· Proven experience as an Assistant Manager Sales or relevant role
· Proficiency in English
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Fast learner and passion for sales