The candidate should have experience in Custom/Open Source CMS application development. The candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience with PHP in LAMP or WAMP environment and strong OOP concept to work with different web applications. Please make sure you have full command on word press development and theming. The candidate must have experience in adding and modifying new features in existing scripts. The candidate must have a firm grip in *Custom* PHP development. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Proficiency with PHP, MySQL, Apache and Linux
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Advanced Programming/Scripting skills
- Good experience with HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax
- Good knowledge of creating and working with web services
- Hands-on knowledge on payment gateways, Facebook Open Graph and Graph APIs
- Ability to work alone and in small teams
- Experience with mobile development in addition to above is a big plus.