GOOGLE ADWORDS SPECIALIST
Do you love to see immediate results from tweaking ad copy? Does the thought of increasing Quality Scores make you perk up? Are you driven by optimizing PPC campaigns? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team!
Digilaxy, an award-winning Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency is currently seeking a Pay-Per-Click Advertising Specialist with a strong understanding of Google AdWords, along with various other PPC platforms for our Raleigh, NC headquarters.
We have been serving happy clients since 2004 and are proud to be a Google Partner. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving company with a bright future!
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of PPC campaign optimization duties with a focus on maximizing return-on-investment. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- -Strong Google AdWords Proficiency
- Craft compelling Ad Copy to maximize CTR Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites
- Ability to find and enter negative keywords into campaigns as needed Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Create and optimize Landing Pages to increase Quality Score Devise and implement effective A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Effectively target buyer personas for clients across a wide array of business verticals
- Create effective remarketing campaigns for clients across a wide array of business verticals
- Create display ads when needed Comprehend entire sales funnel attached to the advertisements created Familiarity with Google Adwords reporting interface
-Other Required Skills and Background
- Current Google AdWords
- Certification 2+ Years PPC Experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intricate knowledge of paid advertising best practices
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program Paid national holidays and vacation Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts