2. Include collecting and entering data in our databases and maintaining accurate records of company information.
3. Layout of text and must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP.
4. Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
5. Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
6. Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
7. Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
8. Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
9. Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
10Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
11Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Doing Follow up over the inquiries /Quotations/Clarifications
Requirements and Qualification:
1. High school degree or equivalent
2. Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
3. Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
4. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
We dealing with cement,power, sugar, paper and glass industries. Besides supplying industrial machinery and spares from the renowned manufactures like Siemens, ABB and Bergmann etc. we also have the representation of the following world famous Companies. Our core business focuses are.. Process-Contr ...Read More