Develop and create concrete and relevant content for websites, social media marketing, print, or product descriptions. for. Well-researched and accurate content produced meeting deadlines. Communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. Create traffic driven content containing key words aimed towards improving a website's SEO. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role. A skilled web content writing on the Internet is required, exclusively specialised in creating concrete and relevant content for websites and social media marketing. Updated with the current trends and foresee upcoming trends to create content that generates inbound leads, gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy, which is unique, useful, and compelling for the readers and not just merely for the search engines.
- Researching and organising facts and sources
- Checking for keywords and generate keywords based on research limitations for the keywords.
- Interviewing sources if required
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Creating a copy to inform , promote or sell the company, product, or service as per brief.
- Developing content to induce traffic and engage internet audience to continue staying longer on a particular site.
- Creating content that is smart in its use of keywords, or is focused on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Comprehensive understanding of the tools in digital tool belt, and a know how to use these tools to direct the marketing strategy at hand.