We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer that enjoys working in a very fast-paced environment. Because our challenges are so new, this person will need to have strong creative problem solving skills and the technical background to implement such solutions. If you think that this could be the right role for you, we would like to learn more about you.
- Run and statistically evaluate statistical models such as Machine Learning, Optimization, Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence.
- Understand and communicate technical advantages and tradeoffs between Data Models.
- Experience in productionalizing, deploying, and training machine learning models (using python and sklearn, and any other language is valuable).
- Interest in helping other data scientists improve code quality in addition to conducting independent analyses.
- Experience optimizing models for memory and speed.
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistics or a strong desire to learn
- 2+ years of professional experience as a data scientist or software engineer.
- Masters Degree Required (PhD a plus).