The Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a few good Technical Support professionals who are ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment. The products being supported by this position are related to Cloud Based Hosting. The system utilizes various technologies such as Microsoft Servers, IP, Linux, Mysql database, and internal apps Technologies. We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally. We provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support.
- Work on level 1 & 2 issues to resolve high priority/complex customer issues.
- Provide remote services to customers on Server and Desktop installation, upgrading and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits.
- Review and validate bugs opened by clients and work with Engineering toward resolution.
- Reproduce customer issues and test new software packages, in a LAB environment.
- Conduct technical trainings for customers both in house and onsite as required
- Provide third party product support on designing, installations, integration and troubleshoot
- Provide on Call Support after hours and on weekends
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledgeable of trouble ticket systems, trouble ticket policies and procedures including escalations and measurements.
- Strong knowlege of Microsoft Windows Server & client end configuration, troubleshooting and remote deployments etc
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies & VDI support will be preferable Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, VPN, and firewalls.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems Ability to communicate in a cross-cultural environment with multiple personalities Quickly and actively respond to incidents and requests Execute change management activities
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
Job Timings: 08 pm - 05 am