1. Understand Packages current situation/dynamics and share complete TPM implementation plan accordingly.
2. Propose an effective pillar structure according to Packages dynamics.
3. Develop steering committee for TPM activities.
4. Define targets for each pillar to achieve defined milestones and lead Packages to the journey of JIPM certification.
5. Define roles & responsibilities of every pillar.
6. Provide with core improvement tools.
7. He would be the core “driver” for all TPM activities in Packages.
8. Provide effective trainings and relevant TPM knowledge to all pillar teams.
Established in 1956 as a joint venture between the Ali Group of Pakistan and Akerlund and Rausing of Sweden, Packages Limited provides premium packaging solutions for exceptional value to individuals and businesses. We are the only packaging facility in Pakistan offering a complete range of packagin ...Read More