The Manager, Client Support Center role will lead a team of specialists responsible for the 24x7 interaction with clients regarding issues, events, and questions that may arise in real-time processing. This role will work closely with Operations and IT leaders to ensure consistency of messaging and standard reporting on all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction.
· Manages a team of specialists responsible for client communication in a 24 x 7 environment.
· Manage and retain effective staff to ensure a client focused and results-oriented team approach.
· Determines team training requirements ensuring current and proficient skill sets within the team; Build staff and team to result in having a strong, high performance team.
· Ensures consistent client-friendly communications are created and sent for technology issues that arise in the processing environment.
· Overall talent management, including succession planning, coaching for performance and employee development.
· Partners with client teams to understand client requirements and SLA’s governing issue escalation and communication.
· Partners with Operations leaders to understand client driven process changes and future requests.
· Collaborates with Development Team and Project Manager to help interface on any processing problems and production issues related to applications and services, from initiation until conclusion. This will include issues primarily related to the client facing Real-time environments.
· Escalates issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
· Aids in ensuring consistency of messaging across all clients for any root cause analysis on production events and tracking completion of corrective action items determined in the root cause analysis.
· Participates in internal meetings recapping production events.
· Collaborates with the implementation group on new client activation or existing client service expansions.
· Collaborates with client services group on any requests from clients including testing and/or additional or non-standard monitoring as requested by clients.
· Works and communicates directly with clients for any production events.
· Helps review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
· Maintains the client documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups. This is a coordinated activity with production operations who is accountable to process support documents.
· Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing to help represent these activities for the client. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises.
· Works with the management toward continual improvement of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
· Provides metric based reporting on all operational activity.
· Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole.
Education, Skills, Abilities, Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (or higher preferred) or equivalent experience· Strong technical understanding· 5+ years managing teams· 5+ years working in a contact center role· 5+ years’ experience managing a Client Contact center in a 24/7 environment· Proven ability to manage and support off hours work activities· Demonstrable excellent English communication and interpersonal skills· Communicates with ease up and down the chain of leadership· Works with a sense of urgency· Excellent analytical skills with ability to help troubleshoot problems and find root causes· Ability to adapt to changing situations with ease· Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)· Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.· Ability to work within a matrix organization· Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed; On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours· Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time· Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change.
· Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
At Pacsquare, we endeavour to create an amiable and growth oriented environment, where there is plenty of challenge to stimulate intellect while keeping our working environment pleasing. We are determined to be the leader in delivering potent, easy-to-use management solutions. Our use of the mos ...Read More