1. To locate new market and find avenues to pushing up the sales. In order to promote sales it shall be pre-requisite for you to create close liaison with the existing and intending customers. In precise outstanding sales growth is expected from you to justify your assignment as Sales Executive.
2. To recover the outstanding from the market when ever required under instructions of the Director.
3. You shall strictly maintain office decorum and shall not engage yourself in such activities as may be prejudicial to the interest of the company.
4. To carry out market survey and visit the customers and submit recommendations for improvement.
5. To follow up recovery from customers and arrange payment of outstanding invoices with the schedule time prescribed under sales Tax invoices.
6. To keep liaison with other department Heads for smooth running of company business.
Any other assignment given by Director
Advance International was establish in 1979,The areas of activities of the Company in the private sector cover the manufacturing of paints, adhesives, printing inks, oil and grease additives, special coatings for wood, glass, ceramic, metal, plastic, textile and shoes.The products of the Company gai ...Read More