Security Managers are responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company. They implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employers and visitors.
1. Provide effective and smooth functioning of security matters.
2. Monitor security guards to enforce security/safety programs that enable the company’s assets to function according to the guidelines, quality standards, and operating objectives of the company
3. Supervises employees; duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel
4. Performs all duties of a Security Guard.
5. Establishes security patrol priorities.
6. Crime Prevention identifying high risk areas and initiates actions to reduce risk exposure.
7. Reviews utilization and maintenance of security equipment weapons, fire extinguishers.
8. Teaches and enforces safety regulations at the work site.
9. Prepares daily and periodic reports to Factory Manager regarding activities.
10. Assists in development of security policy and procedures.
11. Night visits of warehouses/stores to ensure security of materials.
12. Monitor checking of labour at the time of shutdown.
13. Patrol factory premises to prevent and detect signs of disturbance and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
14. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
15. Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
17. Maintains and recommends changes or improvements in the system for security guard activities.
19. Provide any report/task on the demand of seniors.