Incumbent will be responsible for:
· To maintain stores according to the documented procedures of IMS.
· To remove the discrepancies or errors found during validation / reconciliation of stocks on daily basis.
· To keep physical stocks according to the computer system reports and bin cards.
· To monitor the daily incoming / receipts and delivery/issuance status of stocks.
· To supervise the concerned data entry, validation and reconciliation of stocks and other necessary inventory reports.
· To make needful arrangements to minimize the mistakes and mishap through proper implementation of solid internal checks and controls.
· To facilitate the internal and external audit of stores.
· To make sure the smooth flow and track controlled record of all necessary stores documents like: GRN’s, MIV’s, MRV’s, TV’s, Move Orders (MO’s) and stock reports etc.
· To make necessary arrangements for smooth handling, storage, packing and stacking of stock items and ensure minimization of wastage during transactions.