Incumbent will be responsible for:
· To maintain stores according to the documented procedures of IMS.
· To remove the discrepancies or errors found during validation / reconciliation of stocks on daily basis.
· To keep physical stocks according to the computer system reports and bin cards.
· To monitor the daily incoming / receipts and delivery/issuance status of stocks.
· To supervise the concerned data entry, validation and reconciliation of stocks and other necessary inventory reports.
· To make needful arrangements to minimize the mistakes and mishap through proper implementation of solid internal checks and controls.
· To facilitate the internal and external audit of stores.
· To make sure the smooth flow and track controlled record of all necessary stores documents like: GRN’s, MIV’s, MRV’s, TV’s, Move Orders (MO’s) and stock reports etc.
· To make necessary arrangements for smooth handling, storage, packing and stacking of stock items and ensure minimization of wastage during transactions.
Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the flag bearer of the Saigol Group of Companies. The products manufactured by PEL have always been of high standard and the name 'PEL' is synonymous with QUALITY all over Pakistan. Since its inception in 1956, the company has been working for the advancement an ...Read More